五月 02, 2007

Recap: Programs written

On new year's day I made a Plan 2007 that stated I would write at least 5 applications during this year... here is a recap of what I have done thus far:


1) Typing Tutor Admin Module
Now its possible to generate XML files for the Typing Tutor program. However, I have yet to begin implementing the Typing Tutor program -_-, I had done this once in VB6, and would like to try out the new features in VS2005 :D

2) PiczHunt (Formerly known as PhotoMatch) Admin Module
The admin module for PiczHunt is ready, and I am currently using it to generate puzzles for the PiczHunt application. Why call PiczHunt? Because PhotoMatch seemed to be a trademark taken up by some photographers website -_-

3) PiczHunt Game
The application is still under beta testing, but seemed fine to be completed before the year ends.

4) BizFantast Puzzle Portal
A new portal for BizFantast, at http://www.bizfantast.com/puzzleportal. Players are now able to create their own puzzles :D

没有评论: