五月 17, 2007

Guys are... guys 2 ^o^

Another conversation took place while we were dining..

Me: VT, my coursemates: Desmond, Tommy, my trainer: J.


J: *Looks at Tommy* So, are you married?
Tommy: *Almost choked* Do I look that old? I am only 24 leh.
J: *Embarrass* Whooooooooaaaaaaaaa I'm sorry about that
Tommy: Its ok, everybody says I looked wayyyyy matured.

*For those that have no idea how Tommy looks like, picture Eric Lim at a fatter version*

VT: You ok liao la, I born in 1981, but on a few occassions, when I took cab, the driver will ask me how many kids I have leh.
Desmond: Wahpiang! So jialat ah..
VT: Yalor T__T
J: Guys, you will need to control your temper under such circumstances!~ I mean, NEVER LET others know how old you are~ Like me, you can't tell that I've been working in Singapore for 6 years, went back to Manilla for 7 years, and now back to Singapore for another 1 and a half years...
Tommy: You just exposed your age -.-
J: OH GOSH! But I think its ok, just remember, don't let the beautiful ladies know how old are you.. What were we talking about just now? Oh ya, Tommy, so do you have a girlfriend?
Tommy: Ah yes..
J: Cool! But you don't intend to get married yet?
Tommy: I still so young, don't want la..
J: That's right! I mean~ don't get committed so early.. you know, when guys get till 30-32 years old, they will begin to have some assets..
Desmond: You mean money?
J: Well, yeah.. Money, status, and the charisma where...
VT: Where what?
J: Oh boy God, I'm committing another sin, forgive me God, .. where you will get to date many pretty ladies, then you will be presented with better choices~
Tommy: Sir you sure seem to be experienced
J: *Laughs* Philipines ladies are exquisite... Singapore ladies too... and you know, I have been to Jakarta for 6 months, the ladies there are... Oh my god, I am a sinner, they are so feminine...



Conclusion: Our trainer is a big color wolf ^o^

没有评论: