五月 17, 2007

Guys are... guys -_-

Observe the below conversation --

Scenario: Our trainer was taking us to some restaurant for lunch, he met with another guy at the lift lobby.

Trainer: J, Trainer's friend: G.

J: Hey G! How are you?
G: J! You're back, how's Philipines?
J: Well, I started missing my son and wife the moment I stepped on Singapore's soil..
G: Ah, how sweet, do you plan to bring them over?
J: Ah yes! I will be applying for them to come over to Singapore once my PR gets approved. By the way, G, these guys are my trainees (points to us), and guys, this is my good friend G, he's from Greece.
G: Oh hi!~ (After some formal introductions... they went back to their conversation, and we're now in the lift)
...
G: So J, how do you find Singapore thus far?
J: Beautiful! Courteous people, very clean streets, punctual public transports... and ya... beautiful ladies! Especially on the MRT~
G: Oh boy, you'd better don't let your wife knows about this~
J: Nah, I won't be able to look at any of the beautiful ladies when she's around, my eyes will always focus on her..
G: That's cruel! You know~ I have been married for 17 years, I have now the permissions to look at beautiful ladies~
J: Thats cool, I've only got married two years ago.
G: You got to wait for another 13 years then..
J: So, I'll be able to look at beautiful ladies after 15 years of marriage?
G: Well, its just that 15 years later you don't bother how your wife reacts already!
J: Ah hahaha.. Oh God, I committed a sin, forgive me God.
G: Ok then, see ya! Have a nice day my friends!


-_-

没有评论: