五月 04, 2007

Phew...

I went to register myself for the Basic Theory Test (a prerequisite for me convert my MalaysianDriving License into a Singapore Driving License) yesterday at AMK's SSDC, the rain was big... the shock I received was even bigger >_<

The counter lady told me in a very unfriendly tone (call it impatient if you like, I don't know why are there always people that despises foreigners, the previous guy that she attended is a Singaporean, and she was very polite): "The earliest date available is two months later, not changeable!".

So I chose a test date -- 6-July-2007. According to my plan earlier, I expect to be driving during that time already >_<

I remembered that we are able to change the test date as long as somebody cancelled an earlier test date... all online. So I went back and checked... wahaha! 29th June -- good!

I immediately changed my test date from 6-July to 29-June... but the process was very... risky. You would need to cancel your current test date (ie. giving up that slot of yours) before engaging in another time slot... WHAT IF somebody else took up that time slot a fraction second earlier than me? T__T

Luckily I got that time slot... and when I was home after dinner, I checked again (around 8pm), woohoo! 6-June~~~ Again I took the risk to cancel my test and re-register :D

At 12 am midnight, I logon to check again, and ^o^ 8-May!~~~ Which is next Tuesday, I was so happy that I'm able to take the test next week, which is almost 2 months earlier than the counter lady's comment of "Not changeable!" :D

And now, I will officially sit for the BTT next Tuesday morning, 9:15 a.m. T__T Hallelujah!~ I aim to pass in one attempt ah!~~ Huat ah!~

没有评论: