四月 24, 2007

A must-read article

Found it on Suki's blog, and Suki found it on Sharon's blog, where Sharon found it, I've got no ideas :)

I am no Christian, in fact, I can't agree/tolerate/withstand the way some of them expresses themselves, while hurting others without knowing it. There are of course good Christian out there, its just my personal experience that makes me dislike some of them.

The words are inspiring, take God away and imagine it as a mentor of yours, or whatever. To me, beliefs are from the heart, not from God.

Read the full article here

1 条评论:

suki 说...

everyone believed in different gods, some even think they are god themselves. why care about whether this article is talking about god or whether it is for christians or buddhists? we shld always pursue things from another view/angle.. as long as this article inspires people with its "powder-hoo" quotes! WOoOHooOoooo~~ =D

by and by the way, i personally do not like christians either. =p