四月 26, 2007

Boss' treat on us

On the previous post, I mention that boss has tendered and we gave him a treat of Malay-style-Chinese-seafood, he decided to treat our group a lunch.

Initially we booked a place at No Signboard Seafood, but then later we saw the price list start sweating... keke, help boss save money mah, so we went to Marche instead :D

Heard suki said that the Marche at Suntec also no longer there liao, the one at Heeren has closed down earlier as well, so, is Vivocity the only place that has Marche now in Singapore?

The food was sumptuous, I ate 4 person's worth of food... a Soft-Shell Crab platter, a Calamari Platter, a Salmon Steak, and a cream pasta.

I was so full that day that I didn't even feel hungry at night, and I still manage to finish a bowl of Tontoro Ramen at Ajisen (Taka)~~~



没有评论: