四月 11, 2007

Grrrr -- My condition is worsening

Monday, I was on MC, and I couldn't do anything but just lying on the sofa at home waiting for time to pass by. My throat was burning, the air I breath tastes like fire... I just couldn't think nor act to anything...

Tuesday, I came to work thinking I would be better. The antibiotics were working their way through my body system, I drank plenty of water and avoided oily food. At night, I couldn't stay in an air-con room for more than 10 minutes, my phlegm became greenish.

Wednesday, which is today, I woke up with a freaking headache. I proceeded to work, which is why I'm blogging this now -- My head is not pain anymore, however, I felt the nausea and uneasiness of being sea-sick, while my legs are firmly planted on concrete ground >_<

I couldn't walk straight, I see the world spinning around me, yet I have a clear mind T__T OMG, tell me whats wrong...

没有评论: