三月 31, 2007

Valerie's first encounter with me

Valerie will be celebrating her 1 year old birthday this coming Sunday (1st April), I paid Beng and Elly (and of course her!) a visit this morning :D

She looked upon me curiously on our first encounter, and it just took her 3 minutes to burst out crying and crying... (and crying and crying)

Finally she got quiet, and wasn't so afraid of me after about 10 minutes :D And she began playing with me!~~~~~~

I told Beng and Elly that this is the first time a child wasn't afraid of me, as PY's nieces all cried for the long hour everytime I visit her family -_-

Nevertheless, she still wouldln't let me carry her, nor will she let me shoot a photo with her. Beng shot this photo for us, but with the bait of a biscuit.. she wasn't paying any attention to me, instead she immediately crept out of my grasp after finishing the biscuit T__T

10 条评论:

suki 说...

eh u say stihun is 怪叔叔.. i tink u oso looked like one leh.. hahahaha....

匿名 说...

hahaha... i like the last photo with you holding the biscuit as the bait! Suki and I cannot find biscuit on her bday!! only the big fried "you tiao" on the buffet table. heh heh heh heh...

匿名 说...

oh yah... and that big fried "you tiao" is the one that EricL keeps eating while everyone stop liao... (--___--")

匿名 说...

EricL also 怪叔叔..

匿名 说...

怪叔叔..makes my finger still stinks lor....after poking his....(pls refer to suki blog to know why...)

suki 说...

Oh Yeah!!! XDB is being awarded the Most Courageous Act of the Day!!

匿名 说...

Thank u thank u!

suki 说...

sorry man.. flood-ed your comments~~ HAHA.. cos we are too bored during our class le.. HA HA HA HA HA!

匿名 说...

ya! That "Yea" lecturer again..
T___T"

Steven Kik 说...

**READ**