三月 20, 2007

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Author: J.K.Rowling

Another masterpiece, I must say.

I finished reading this release in 2 nights' time, not because its 200 pages lesser than its predecessor, but in fact, its far more exciting and intriguing than it.

A few things fulfilled my wish on this book, one, which is most remarkable, was that Harry finally got over with Cho, which is a big relief to me.
[Spoiler ahead]

The next thing, which is much to my delight, Harry finally got together with Ginny Weasley (Ron's youngest sister). I've always had this impression picturing Ginny as Bonnie Wright, whom acted almost anonymously as Ginny in the previous 4 movies.

In my opinion, Ginny suits far more better than Cho, to Harry.

Next, I seriously thinks that Snape DID NOT kill Dumbledore, in fact, I hoped that whatever reason Dumbledore had total faith in Snape, he and Snape were merely putting an act, so that Voldermort actually had full trust in Snape when he returned.

Otherwise, I hoped that Dumbledore's sacrifice was a calculated one and that he acknowledged his death would resulted in Snape being able to assisinate/assault/kill Voldemort in the nearest possible circumstances.

[Spoiler ended]



In the end, who the hell is the "Half-Blood Prince" is not important anymore (though you may find it interesting). I can't wait for the seventh book to be out :D

没有评论: