三月 28, 2007

My new hair color :D



I didn't go back Mirror Talk (@Holiday Plaza, JB) to do my hair this time, we opted for another shopping complex, as Holiday Plaza's condition was going from bad to worse recently... The toilets were constantly dirty, the place full of ah bengs smoking, and the car park isn't cheap at all...

So, we decided to give e-vogue @ Plaza Pelangi a try, PY went there to have her hair permmed once, it was like 3 years ago, and the guy who did her hair was gone. Nevertheless, we got two nice guys to have our hair done.

PY chose a very metallic red hair... not like Suki's of course, hers too red liao, its more like red mix with brown la..

And I went for the so-called-two-tone-but-nothing-special new technique learnt by the boss, I thought my last green hair from Mirror Talk 6 months ago already applied that technique? ~___~

没有评论: