三月 16, 2007

Stoned Part 2 -__-

Had been busy like hell recently -_-

First it was Wednesday, where the guy whom we supposed to meet to perform the server hardening portion forgot about the appointment and made our trip to SAFTI a total waste.

Then, this morning he was supposed to meet me at 10 am, and he only reaches at 11 am, and started work 11:30 am..

A work he said would be completed within 30 minutes, but till lunch time (12:30) he still hadn't finished...

Ok fine, then he say he'll be back after lunch time, which will be by latest 1:30 pm, and he came back only at 2 pm.

Problems arise, and he only knows how to arrow -- "This is not my problem, this is application's problem, which is your problem."

Eh... I have not been able to startup the IIS because of your policy change, and thus it hasn't even reach my application portion, what MY problem?

You are in charge of server hardening, and you tell me the server couldn't startup because of an application problem?

KNN. With that snobbish look, really want to go complain him, but he's not from our user site, he's our own guy from the same company!

KNN2: Where on other occasions, where even our competitors would offer those without car a ride out of SAFTI, this guy just go off without letting me know, in the end, luckily it hadn't rain, otherwise i need to walk 20 minutes out to fetch a cab... I will cut him into pieces the next time I meet him!

没有评论: