一月 19, 2007

Damn odd T__T

It has been weird, damn weird.
After I've seen this doctor because of the bloatedness in my stomach,
I've been feeling great -- really great.

The medicine he gave solved my problem, as long as I'm on medication.
And after three pleasant days without any bloatedness or tummy upsets AT ALL,
I finally completed the portions prescribed by the doctor,
thats when the problem comes in.

On the first day without any medications, I had the nausea feeling,
it was so terrible that at points I thought I would faint -- AT WORK!

That was the first time I had that feeling,
something you couldn't control, nor you would like having again,
head's been spinning, you can't focus your mind,
and you felt yourself shivering even though the temperature had been average.

Odd, just odd.

As and when I returned home, the symptoms worsen till late night,
where I dozed off on the bed and woke up in the mornign...

MIRACUROUSLY! I was fine!
Not only am I alive, I'm actually feeling better than ever!~
T__T

What's going on??
Am I addicted to the medicine prescribed? If so, then its damn scary lor!

1 条评论:

suki 说...

yeeee... sounds so much like those ppl addicted to drugs on tv.. muz spray cold water on your face to stop the urge..