一月 25, 2007

The 5 things you may not know about me

5. I play guitar
It all started when I was in High School (16 years old). Both of my sisters picked up guitar courses as they are naturally gifted in music. Not me though, I had this organ classes back at kindergarten years and freaked out at the first lesson, got scolded so badly on the fourth lesson that on the verge of the fifth lesson I'd rather die than go for the class :D

So, we had this classical guitar at home, in which I'd used to play around with. What triggers me off to pick up guitar is the trend on our class. I was in the Art & Commerce class, there were 40 gals and 8 guys in the class. Two of the guys played guitar, GOOD guitar because they've spent much time at courses.

I didn't have the money, so I decided to learn by myself. And once again, I started from scratch and what made me proud of myself is that, without attending any courses, I'm able to play the guitar (with chords and melodies) now :D

4) Write lyrics
Again, it started out in high school days where I was hyper-actively involved in almost everything happening around me. A senior from the debate society I was in has formed a band. And he was looking around for some people to write lyrics for them. I volunteered as I wrote a song before (the lyrics only of course) for my class back then.

It all started well and they used some of my lyrics (I can't remember well, 10-20 perhaps?) Some of them even went for contest, but I lost contact with the band as my senior dropped out and headed for Taiwan, he is a Taiwanese and was at Malaysia for study purposes only.

3) I am a BIG eater
How do you define a BIG eater? Take this for example, when I was a kid (at 9 perhaps), I finished 3 sets of cheeseburger meal (excluding the drink) from McDonalds at one go...

While during high school, due to the sports I'm playing (basketball), I consume lots of energy and needed to eat more. I used to wallop 2 big bowls of rice and 1/3 of whatever there is left on the table whenever dining out :D

Now, I AM ON DIET, but I couldn't control my appetite. Just yesterday, when PY and I were dining at North Point. We ordered two sets of dishes and 1 side dishes. The portion PY ordered was too spicy and she couldn't eat, so I finished two sets of dishes PLUS the side dish :D

2) I fart when asleep
This is a bit malu, but according to PY, I fail to control the muscles of my butt and air will be let go when I'm asleep. Luckily, no smell la...

Very stressed now, I need to make sure whoever sleeping beside me (especially got outings or whatever) be asleep soundly before I fall asleep... Why not just let me snore when I sleep? Why fart T__T

1) I learnt to swim by almost drowning
Thats the way my dad taught me how to swim. No theories, no preparation. He just threw me into the swimming pool and I struggled to stay on water, subsequently almost drowned, and finally managed to paddle to keep my balance.

So, whoever saw me swimming, do not laugh (or, if you wish to laugh, keep a distance from me), wahahahahaha, because many have said I swim as if my life depended on it, and my body movements were too stiff and caused a big splash of water :D

The way I swim, its not freestyle nor any other style, I call it Drown Style (溺水式)

没有评论: