一月 23, 2007

The 5 things I just couldn't tolerate

First, I began reading blogs entry like this, it seems like sharing with others "the 5 things...(blah blah blah)" is a trend now.

I had other things to blog yesterday, so I didn't start it out. But Suki happened to asked me this -- What are the best 5 things your gf has done for you?"

I was like... whoa! Destined liao la! I shall start today's "The 5 things..." with the 5 things I just couldn't tolerate!~

5) Inconsiderate people
Inconsiderate people are every well, there are people who hogged the bus/MRT seats as if they'd owned it, there are people who cut queues as if they do not know whats queueing up all about, there are people who block the escalator as if their big bodies are small enough to let us squeeze through... there are such people everywhere.

4) Ignorant and Arrogant people
At work, there are people who just won't listen to others, and wanted everybody else to follow his/her instructions, and in the event that something went wrong, its the whole team's fault! At life, there are people who will not heed your advice and yet complain to you for not guiding them to the correct directions.

3) Kappas
"Kappa" is a generic term (from the japanese river imp "Kappa") the SingTel bunch named to a specific type of person. I'd extended the meaning on my own so that, all Kappas are supervisors that simply are not capable enough to keep up with the pace of the current world, yet holding on as tightly as ever on whatever they own now, thus causing others to falter under their "friendly guidiance".


2) Extreme weather
Read "Extreme weather", its not like "very hot sun" or "very humid rainy season", its BOTH, and when I say both I mean -- Why the hell I can't just have normal weather and let me do what I want? I've got the laundries that never get dry, I can't possibly play basketball under the hot sun as well T__T

1) Being looked down
Never, NEVER EVER look down upon a Leo, wahahahaha, you'll get 3 times in return. There was once a snobbish guy at college where he scored 4 A's in his first semester, and I got 3 A's and 1 C, he was so snobbish that he condemned me, saying, "Oh, so those who come from FY are not capable at all". At the end of our diploma course, I got 13 A's and 1 C, he got 10 A's and 3 B's and with me offering to help him do his project (he know nothing in programming at all), managed to "pass" his project module with a "C". Now, thats what I called sweet revenge.

1 条评论:

suki 说...

5) No Freedom Z_Z
Libras need all the freedom they need!!

4) Becoming ugly X_X
Libras are vain! hahaha...

3) Treated Unfairly =__=
Libras most important thing, FAIRNESS!

2) Non-Constructive Criticism @_@
Libras dun necessary take in any critiscms, ok?!

1) Pretendious People/Liars O_o
This I personally hate it.. nothin to do with Libras =D

What a typical Libra i am. =D