一月 24, 2007

The 5 things I liked about Singapore

5) It's clean
Relatively clean in neighbourhood places like market and hawker centres, if compared to the markets and hawker centres in JB. And in commercial districts or shopping districts, its impressively clean -- You litter, you get punished.

4) It's safe
Safe as when compared to the lack of safety in JB, you would not dare to walk alone on the street of JB, it isn't even safe to drive alone! In Singapore, you don't worry much about disasters nor riots.

3) It's where I earn money
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Money!~ Nice huh :D Whatever I earned, when converted back to Ringgit Malaysia, will be 2.26 times more :D

2) The people here
And I mean cute people :D Friends and colleagues that I've got to know throughout these years. Yes, they are arrogant and ignorant people out there. But there are good guys too :D

1) Its geographical location
Wahahaha, I'm able to go back to my hometown easily. No plane, no long-hour buses... just a simple bus and a cab ride and I'm back home! :D

没有评论: