十二月 08, 2006

When I was small 2

I was quite shy (towards my family) when I was small...

When I was at primary 1 (一年级), I hadn't any friends and was constantly bullied by those from primary 6 (六年级大班), my pocket money will be given to them, for some "valid reasons" -_-

Nobody taught me that was not right, and all the while I thought that was something that "we should do" T__T, in the end my elder sister came and confronted those bullies, then only I know... 哦,原来有人和你要钱,你要反抗才对 -_-


WAIT, DO NOT LAUGH JUST YET


10 years later, when I was doing my SPM (ie. O'levels in SG) sejarah (历史, history) project, a bunch of us went to the central market and library in JB.

On our way back, there was this bunch of Malay kids roaming around the playground area, they approached us and asked for money.

小时候妈妈说过,这种人是坏人.

所以我学乖了.

The 5 of us didn't even bother to bird them (they're just 14 or 15 years old, if want to fight, we will win also)...

Then there's a friend of ours, 非常天真可爱, stopped by and asked them...

F: my friend, G: Gangsters

F: Kenapa you nak duit? (Why do you need money?)
G: *Astonished* Aku nak beli buku la, kurang lima ringgit lagi (I want to buy book, still need 5 more ringgit).
F: *Turn to face us* 我们是不是要帮一下他们? (Should we help them?)
We: 他在和我们勒索啊!不要管他! (He's blackmailing us, don't care him!)
F: 是咩?他不是你的朋友啊? (Is it? Isn't he your friend?)
G: *Even more astonished, turned to look for his boss* Boss, mereka tak mau beri ku duit! (Boss, they don't want to give me the money!)
Boss: *Comes out from a hidden toy (forgot where liao) in the playground, and is a big man at his 20s* Siapa tu? (Who?)
We: 快跑啦! ("Run!") *And we ran across the busy road to safety*
G: 为什么你们跑走了? (Why you all run away liao?)


In the end, G ended up paying 5 ringgit to those gangster -_-

Phewww, i got this lesson when i was 7, some got theirs at 17 -_-

没有评论: