十二月 04, 2006

When I was small 1

I was talking about this with PY yesterday, she was saying 三岁定终身, and used me as an example -_-

I was telling her that I broke my tiny toe's bone while running around the house and hit the edge of a big big cupboard, i sobbed and whined for 30 minutes before my mom found me -_-

Conclusion: 小时候就很爱面子

On another occassion, I was playing on the wooden stairs of my house. The wooden stairs has this 栏杆 that we liked to put our heads through. As I grew bigger, I find it even more difficult to put my head through... And on that fateful day, I managed to squeezed my head through the posts, but didn't manage to get my head out!!!~~~

And being afraid of kena my mom scold, I acted as if I was enjoying playing with the posts very much -_-, while secretly attempting to pull my head out.. In the end, need to ask my dad come and pull the posts up and release my head before fixing the posts back T__T

Conclusion: 小时候就很爱面子

没有评论: