十二月 21, 2006

Flood in JB

Sigh...

Remember I mentioned the big rain when I was at Genting in the previous post? It appears that it has become a big disaster to residents in Johor. JB is among the major disastrous area (for what? I've been living in JB for 20 years and not a single time was bothered by a flood or whatsoever)

Reports claimed that almost the whole of is flooded... 1 died, 2 missing, 100,000 need to be evacuated...

Oh ya.. -_- and when I called my mom yesterday, she told me that our shop's kitchen was gone, the rain flushed them away or something like that T_T...


First there's this stupid haze from indonesia that CAN ONLY be washed away with rain, and now rain comes... flood precedes...

Arghhhhh!!!! That korean guy Rain better don't come!~~~~~~ (what has it anything to do with him? but everybody been saying "Rain's coming"... and now this is what happened T__T)

没有评论: