十二月 26, 2006

What happened to my house's kitchen

From a previous post of mine I mentioned about the flood that flushed my hometown's kitchen away...

This christmas I went back to JB and saw HELL -_-, the rain has stopped and the water level at JB has decreased, but the roads were left with plenty of holes and driving around town became something drastically difficult

Below are the images captured from my dad's video clips taken immediately after the kitchen collapsed and got flushed away...

According to his description, many of our customer's clothes (he owns a laundry shop) were dirtied and needed to compensate to our customers, sigh...

And then it took them 2 full days to clean up the mud, OMG T__T

1 条评论:

cy 说...

ah i know~~~ i've been to the road in front of the gate of istana garden on of the nights (from immigration towards P.O.).

the water flooded my car n i cant see the holes n cracks but i can feel it!