十二月 01, 2006

The PSS Taboo

Although I missed my beloved superstar, I managed to find them on youtube! :D

For everybody who wished to watch PSS again, try to search for DarkonLore on youtube, and sort by the date added.


Why Taboo?

On Cruz Teng's blog he once said "不管我看好哪一个PSS或CSS的参赛者,最后他/她一定会出局"..

This time, arghhhhh, I said Tang Ling Yi look pretty and may go far, she was brushed off in the first round! [See performance video here]

Then... On the guys' side, I thought Jeff sang whole-heartedly and deserved a place in the last 16, but why? Why even the judges went for the looks?

Not once they said singing is of utmost importance, and yet they gave Jeff 31 only? Super unfair lor... He has a better voice and 麻度 than Le Sheng (who got 35) :D

1 条评论:

Monkey 说...

boss le sheng is good! support him.. he is my best buddy uni friend...