九月 21, 2006

Whole of office sick liao -__-

I was on leave yesterday... because I only managed to get some sleep 7 am in the morning.

Throat was damn sore, can't talk much and loud... drank 2 litres of water yesterday and can still felt my throat drying up... what happened to me?

Then came back to office this morning, found out Zujiang and Annabel began having sore throat since yesterday... (So i'm not the one who pass this to him, I WAS ON LEAVE MA, wahahhaha)

So, who is the culprit?

Yuetao just came to me and chatted... and I found out that he has been troubled by this sore throat illness FOR A FEW DAYS... hohohoho, so he was the one.


All of us had the same symptoms: throat pain till cannot sleep!

OMG, save me T__T 我想睡觉,我想吃PRATA :D


EDIT: Jeffery also down liao, he went home because sick, with the same symptoms as us!

没有评论: