九月 08, 2006

Unbelievable

Sometimes "seeing is believing"... especially when it comes to Ah Bengs in Singapore.


It was 11.30 pm a few days back when I suddenly felt hungry (as I have skipped dinner) and I decided to pack back some food from the hawker centre at Chong Pang City area..

I went to this Char Kway Teow stall and ordered, unsurprisingly, Char Kway Teow. I then sat at a corner while observing the people around...

Outside the coffee shop, many Ah Bengs and uncle were drinking beer and talking cock... Okay, standard impressions of Bengs...

Then, in the coffee shop, I saw a bunch of bengs who, like the others, have fiery-color-looking hairs, wear singlet and shorts, had tattoo on almost every tattoo-able area of their skin..

They were sitting or standing (not squatting however) a table, quietly and very concentrated. I got very curious and joined them...

没想到他们在玩飞行棋!

It's a simple game that we mostly play when we were small! And to think that 4 big bengs sitting down there quietly throwing the dice and moving the pieces around... and another 5~6 guys standing around them observing quietly... OMG -___-

That's a compliment, because I wouldn't have the patience to play this game :D

没有评论: