九月 11, 2006

I am starting to feel old...

Sympton #1
I am gaining weight faster than I expected. 3 years ago when I began working in SG at SingTel, I weighted 60 kg, last year when I left SingTel and began working in NCS, I weighted 70 kg.

1 year later, and I'm currently 75 kg....

This cannot go on man... so I decided to begin diet... eat less and exercise more >_< Only 2 weeks into it and I'm beginning to feel like I'm 飘-ing here and there... hahaha...

Now I still do not have any courage to go weigh myself, maybe next week ba, hopefully I will drop back to below 73kg... like that only I will be motivated to work harder ma :D


Sympton #2
I am not playing basketball the way I used to.

This is serious business, I used to play good basketball and can last for the whole morning (6-7 hours) playing basketball before tiring out. But last night (Sunday), I went to play basketball on my own, from 7.30 PM to 9.00 PM and I'm totally worn out.

I didn't do anything in particular... apart than shooting the ball around.

Well, I did manage to complete 20 shots in a row from close range in 1 minute; and I managed to complete 20 free throws in 27 attempts, and 50 free throws in total...

A couple of three pointers, minimal running and my whole body aching liao!

*Sob sob sob*, I need to start playing more frequently liao >_<


1 条评论:

uncomplicatez 说...

u shld jio another "uncle" to play bball.. tat stevenkik lahhh.. hehehehee....