九月 15, 2006

I am an old man with a young heart... or the other way round?

Ok, so I'm starting to acknowledge that turning 25 IS a sign or ageing... and I have also stated various reasons of why I'm suspecting I'm turning old...

Today I was reading Cruz Teng's (FM93.3 DJ, funny guy, humorous blog) blog and found out that people can really turn old fast! Look at his pic when he's 20... NO DOUBLE CHIN!!!

When I was 20, not only double chin, I don't even have a fat tummy! I weighted 60 kg at 180cm, and was best known for my big appetite...


Now, 5 years, later, 15 kg heavier, I am challenging for a TRIPLE CHIN!!! -___- murder me >_<





Ah, by the way, took one day's leave yesterday to accompany PY, I haven't the time last month as I was working like hell... now got one day off, we wanted to go Wild Wild Wet and Escape (or maybe East Coast Park), but ended up in Bugis and bought an external HDD :D

Then later went to NLB... nice place, except for ONE THING, in the english section, there is this chinese guy sleeping on a chair... his hong kong leg smell can be detected from 20 steps away, and he dare dare take off his shoes some more!

And as we walked close, can hear him snore from 10 steps away!!!!

All human beings were evacuated from that reading spot... too disgusting le la >_<

Then after that we went to bugis and had Ajisen Ramen for dinner, wahahahahaha, my Tontoro Ramen... 3 months didn't eat liao, miss it damn much! 拉面好吃 ^o^ *Sinful... so fat >_<*


*Must remember, I'm on diet*

PY had long wanted to drink Coffee Bean's Ice Blended Mocha + Cheese cake... we hadn't the time in JB (and there were much more nice food in JB...) yesterday finally had the chance to try the ones in SG... but OMG... the taste is do different... so differently bad!

There's a suspicion of 偷工减料-ing in the Ice Blended Mocha, tasteless and too watery... we did not have Cheese cake, but instead we opted for Tiramisu, and the taste totally can't be compared with Secret Recipe's Tiramisu >_< $12 wasted just like that... and the bunch of students beside our table damn noisy, I can't even hear PY talk, luckily I can read her lips and guess her meanings :D wahahahahahahaha

1 条评论:

Monkey 说...

i 28... think i one leg in coffin liao... pengz