九月 16, 2006

不是我懒惰...

Ok, I've been telling almost everybody that I will be playing basketball on my own on Saturday morning (which happens to be this morning)...

You see... I did wake up 6.30 a.m, got myself readied by 6.45 a.m and set off to the Chong Pang CC basketball court...

Just to find out, that it WILL ONLY BE OPENED FROM 10 a.m. onwards!

Not that I don't want to exercise >_< I slept 3 a.m. the previous night, and this is what I got in return? !@#%$!@#!@#@!

As so, I had my breakfast and waited for PY to come back around 9:00 a.m.


So... I was thinking, wait for my food to digest go play not good, must wait PY sleep first also, AFTER LUNCH would be a good time, sun big a bit also never mind... =D

So I waited patiently, implementing BizFantast a bit... play game a bit... then wait till around 3pm, where I stood up and went to change into my sporting attire... IT BEGAN TO RAIN...

!@#!@$#@%^#$@!#!@#^@!@# AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EXERCISING OR WHAT?


So, in the end, do sit-ups at home -_- CY told me yesterday that her bf told her one day 50 sit ups is for her standard, I should do more... *buang*

so, today I heed her advice, do for 5 minutes, don't go count... :S In the end I also dunno how many sit-ups I did T__T

1 条评论:

uncomplicatez 说...

hohoho 50 situps arhh... steady la.. keke.. add oil add oil~

hahaha i oso encounered before leh~ all changed into sports attire and open door, start raining~ whahahahahaa~~~ then exercise at home lor... hahaha!