十月 01, 2006

Gunners for life

Many people ask me (particularly Man U fans) why I support Arsenal... Its difficult to be a gunners fan in SG :) But I'm proud to be one.

Yes, when people start commenting "Arsenal hopeless liao la..." you could not fight back... but now its time, first Tomas Rosicky, then Robin van Persie...

Charlton vs Arsenal, van Persie's 2nd goal -


Hamburg FC vs Arsenal (Champions League), Tomas Rosicky



Last year was an emotional year, when Dennis Bergkamp finally retires... no more dutch master... and on came van Persie, the younger version of The Iceman..

Fabregas shrugs off the influence of Vieira and is a worthy No. 4 for the gunners now...

And on came Rosicky, whom I think should be a direct replacement for the ageing Robert Pires... Pires has always been my favourite player in a gunner's shirt... I prefer him over Bergkamp and Henry... He can pass, can shoot, can dribble and is always so cool :)

I'm still gonna miss him but Rosicky, with his reputation back in Germany, looks set to fit in Pires' role well...


Arsenal just ain't an Henry Team right? :D

没有评论: