十月 22, 2006

Heroes of earth -- Unbelievable

It was Saturday morning (21/10), PY and I woke up around 12 pm, as we've been working late hours for the past week, Saturday appears to be a good day to rest :D

She dreamt of 4 numbers, I dreamt of two 4-digit numbers as well, so we thought it might be good to go try our luck today ^o^

The unbelievable then happen --

I receive an SMS from i-weekly, the person-in-charge says I won a pair of tickets to Lee Hom's Heroes of Earth concert... I cannot believe my eyes!~~~~~~ I took part in that contest like 2 weeks ago, until last week still no news then I wanna give up liao, see see now receive the notification!

I rushed back to tell PY after buying breakfast (or lunch if you like) and 4D, PY couldn't believe our luck as well, then only I know the concert is held on Saturday night! OMG -_- the day of the event only notify us we tio-ed, so weird right?

So we went to far east plaza to collect our ticket from the person-in-charge, the lady gave us the ticket and ^o^ its real!!!! Not hoax!!!~~~


And so we went on to the indoor stadium... its a full house! The whole atmosphere damn high~ although PY and I weren't true fans of Lee Hom, but we got to admire his musical talent and live performance! He can really sing (well, I manage to 偷偷 record a few songs of his, but the fans around us too noisy liao, only the last song 唯一 is nice :D) and he really looks cool and smart on stage (our camera kena 'consfiscated', can't snap any photos)

Overall his slow songs are much more attractive than his rock/chinked out musics... thats from our perspective la :D Can melt de lor when he sings 永远的第一天, 一首简单的歌, 不要害怕, 流泪手心 .. the atmosphere in unbelievable, especially when the audience sings and the background music goes silent, now i know what is 万人K歌 liao :D

Not bad le la :D considering the free tickets are of the $128 category, what could we ask for more? :D We were lucky to catch the stadium direct bus after the concert ends some more :D Got place to sit de leh :D

This saturday is one of the luckiest and happiest day PY and I have spent :) despite all the working stress and emotion rides these recent days :D Woohooo!~~

1 条评论:

uncomplicatez 说...

O M G ! ! !

u reali auntie to go take part in such contests leh! and u reali LUCKY to be able to win the tix leh!!!! wahahahahahaaa......