十月 11, 2006

Wish list...

Everybody seems to be setting up a wish list, and some even set up a fund foundation... -.- Then I figured it would be my turn liao :D

Then I sat in front of my blog entry for 10 minutes, 脑海一片空白! Eh... I so contented with my life woh... so there aren't any MANDATORY items nor are they any MUST HAVE purchases... below is just a wish list... all optional (Although I hate to say this, I still do not mind any of you kind people help me fulfil my wish :D)

1) A trip to HK (Not expensive right? I would have afford it myself, but that would mean a big hole in my pocket, keke)
2) A bag to office (Currently, I either come to work empty handed or with my laptop bag, which is very bulky and always knock other ppl down on the bus)
3) NBA Live 2007 and Fifa Soccer 2007 (**Drools** I will buy them anyway, but I've limited myself to 1 month a game liao, so expensive on XBOX 360, and I dun want to MOD my console to play pirated games, so... you know what to do la!)
4) A new guitar (Actually my current guitar is very good already, but the strings very hard to manage, and thus the tuning will always go off tone, so, a new guitar would be nice :D)
5) A HDB Flat (I do not know who is kind enough to buy me one :D)
6) A car (no need big big car, one with four wheels and COE paid will do :D)
7) Alas, sufficient time to let me enjoy those I have and dream of those I not yet have :)

没有评论: