十月 08, 2006

Tell me how to not laugh -.-

Yesterday PY and I went back to JB to celebrate her mom's birthday...

Well, we had a dinner that was ... VERY DELICOUS!!!

Apart from the high cost (11 persons -- 6 adults and 5 kids, the whole dinner costed RM 479.xx), the food there was absolutely heavenly made :D

The crab (cooked with salted egg yolkk), soon hock fish (steamed with HK style), pig stomach soup that taste just like some very very throat soothing chicken soup... and lots of nice dishes :D

Ladies and gentleman, introducing you Kong Inn Restaurant! 港一海鲜楼 is one of the best JB restaurant I have been to... My dad introduced this restaurant to me 5 years back, that time it only has a single outlet called 港一小菜馆, the main chef of the restaurant was the 主厨 of a famous restaurant in a hotel :)

Like what the boss always say -- Hotel style, economic price :D


Ok ok, now to the part where makes me laugh :D

When we back at our home, PY wanted to bring some books back to SG, one of the book she chose was La' petit prince (小王子, XiaoWangZi), but then when she told me what she brought back, she named it as 小丸子 (Xiao Wan Zi) -.- I blurred almost throughout the way.. until I finally sorted the things out -.- i was still thinking if we really had the comic XiaoWanZi -_-

1 条评论:

uncomplicatez 说...

so.. it's either she hv the same problem as zaizai.. or she reali tot the book is called xiao wan zi?

ahahhaahahaha...