七月 11, 2006

Team Lunch

Finally there's a team lunch (in appreciation for the effort the team put in for our project, though we know boss doesn't think so la), at Bishan Junction 8's Swensen's :D



Jeffery wasn't feeling well that day, oh boy he sure looked pale :(

Btw, I shot 20+ photos and none of them noticed me taking a photo using my handphone :D I'm not sure if its because I'm good at sneaking photos or they're too engrossed with their food -_-




from left, our hardware expert Daniel, my team leader zujiang and our boss TL.


from left, Annie our tester-cum-customer-support-cum-mother-to-be :D, customer lead (another team leader) Wendy, and programmer Felicia :D


From left Jibrail, he's a programmer whom on IC he's registered as a chinese but instead his father is a chinese and mother a Malay, so he speaks Malay and has a malay name :D, Esther our tester, it was her last day at work :D congratulations to her for finding a better job :D, Margaret our tester :D



Programmer from China, Yuetao :D until now he still has problem communicating with us in English, although he has been trying hard :D all hail the man from China :D


Jensen, had been working with him since SMU days, hahaha, he's the youngest amongst us :D can't tell hor? -__-


Programmer Radhiga and Devi, sitting opposite me :D


well, annabel had something on and didn't make it for the lunch, but I had a snap of hers earlier :D

1 条评论:

uncomplicatez 说...

took 20+ shots none noticed? ohh they muz learn frm xiao pi then.. hahahahaa... =D