十二月 23, 2007

Time to move on...

First, my company blocked access to blogger, leaving me with no way to submit a post through the web. I lived on and managed to post a few posts through the e-mail. But there were many constraints -- I can't tag my blog, I can't post multiple images, I can't control the timing of the post, I can't control basically everything..

Then came Suki's new blog, which was inspired by Tricia's own customized blog. The idea was there, it was fantastic -- an own blog in which you can fully customize the layout and how everything worked.

The problem is, theirs were on the PHP platform. I have a website running ASP.NET and I didn't want to spend money enabling PHP on it (in which is a language that I am totally unfamiliar with).

Finally, as I was browsing the ASP.NET official website, I came across this open-source, fully-featured blog engine called BlogEngine.NET. It saved my time to reinvent the whole wheel (again!).

It may have some restrictions on its own, but overall I am quite impressed with it. The layout was cool, and they promised more enhancements in the future.

So now... this would be the last post on blogger, and I will happily move on to the new platform. You may check out my blog through:

http://www.bizfantast.com/myblog

Though I will only start posting full time after the new year, as there are still plenty of configuration and setup to be done.


Till then, thanks to Blogger for hosting this blog all these years :)

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

匿名 说...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

yoko 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
jontty 说...

Ulta Fast Keto Boost with BHB is here to stay because of the insurmountable success people are having losing up to 1lb of fat per day!
Ultra Fast Keto Boost