六月 28, 2006

Bad day

Been blasting "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter whole morning T__T *sobs*

Just moved to a new place with PY at Yishun's Chong Pang area, nice and cosy little unit, one room only.. everything looks so nice until this morning.

As usual, we woke up 7 am to wash up and prepare breakfast, 8 am, as we step out of our place we noticed something different:

WHERE THE HELL ARE OUR SHOES????

:(

obviously it was stolen, 2 pairs of Adidas sports shoes and 1 pair of Pierre Cardin's leather shoe -__- grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So I went to the morning marketplace to search for a new pair of shoes, but none of them is opened! *Faints*

Thus I need to withstood weird glares by other people throughout my journey to work: A weird old guy wearing formal attire and sandals on leg! T__T

PY's no better, without her sports shoes she can only wear a pair of leisure sandals to work, arghhhhh :(


Lesson learnt: Never leave your shoes outside your place, put them inside... hahaha, made a survey on this... some of my singaporeans colleagues and friends told me to keep the shoes inside, as it was never safe to leave the shoes outside... but there are also some who said they have been leaving their shoes outside all these years without problem T__T arghhh, anyway now surely i will leave my shoes in the house liao :D


Last time I stayed at Clementi, left all our shoes outside for 6 months, nothing happened also, then after moved to CCK, as its a condo unit, no problem also T__T sigh...

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, i can change new shoes... should be happy also la :D

1 条评论:

uncomplicatez 说...

OMG~~~~ BRANDED SHOES leh.. AND U LEFT 2 PAIRS OF ADDIDAS OUTSIDE!! it's weird not to get stolen lorrr... all these years.. I've NEVER left my shoes outside the house before... even my slippers!!