五月 12, 2006

My Recent Life

Long time din update my blog... because busy with the implementation of BizFantast... nice leh, sacrificed my sleeping hours to complete the designing of the site and the riddles, had only 3-4 hours sleep everyday :D but very satisfying kekeke... those interested can come here http://www.bizfantast.com


Now, recently took a lot of photos using my k750i, nice nice :D shall share some here keke.



This pic was taken outside of my place, at the bus stop, quite nice leh the feeling :D


PY gave me this surprise present on our 5th year anniversary, kekeke, my favourite Final Fantasy 8 watch and necklace... Squall and Riona in the middle of the watch, damn nice and touched :D kekekekeke


PY's niece, isn't she adorable? Kekekekeke, this little baby 1 year plus, only know how to eat, eat and eat... when you approach her she will cry non-stop, but if you offer her food then she will approach you instead T__T


Kekekeke, had another attempt to cook on this day, oyster chicken, luncheon meat, mushroom + cabbage... as simple as that, but that was one of the best dinner i've had :D


i took this pic at home, a small corner on the shelf dedicated to myself, kekeke, there was this plaque for the top student award for my uni, the ST interview (that my parent went to laminate it T__T omg) and the interview with my university's website (they went to frame it!~ arghh T__T)




took these 3 pictures at my place's garden, damn nice environment lor, but everytime no time to go walk walk, as the time i came back from work T__T it was night time, the lights weren't too bright, kekekeke.



thats all for now ba :D next post shall be my office colleagues le, gonna post them without their approval :D they are not aware of this blog anyway :D

没有评论: