四月 23, 2006

My Office

Heh heh heh.. with my new K750i i can finally 光明正大-ly take pictures of my office.. been wanting to show everyone since ages ago le ~__~


Let's see... first, this is where I sit :D nice view hor, whoever walks past the corridor can have a full and clear view of whatever I am doing, and my cubicle is located beside the CEO's office some more T__T sob sob




Next... had put this illustration forwarded by steven beside the name tag of my cubicle... the one that sarcastically describe how each role in an IT project team will interpret the project :D kekekeke, one my boss to see leh...




Next to come is my pantry, I seldom come here now le, as I'd prefer to play the Wicked or design my own puzzle recently :D otherwise it's a nice place to have a break... the scenery from the pantry towards outside is damn nice also :D





2 条评论:

cy 说...

=D nice nice
pantry so big siah~~~
*envy*

uncomplicatez 说...

finally got some pics to see... why nv take pic of your colleagues..

and WHY is your desk so neat now... so neat dun look like your desk liao leh.. haahahaa... anyway.. your pantry is REAL big leh~~ if i gt chance i take a pic of mine.. sooooo pathetically SMALL... =X but i oso dun go eat in there la.. so it's ok.. hahahaaaa..=D