八月 31, 2006

Time to pick myself up :D

Okay, whatever unhappy has become history... Be in a lesson learnt or a fact seen thorough, just let it be ba :D

There have been happy moments after all :D


First, PY bought an Xbox-360 console for me... it was very hard for her as we didn't have the additional economy power to purchase such a "luxurious" product :D

But as she said, "既然那么想要,就买来啊,人本来就是要活在当下开开心心,你不也花了很多钱给我换了电话吗?"

How sweet, I should always remember this :D

Then after that is my dad's birthday, its been a long time since I had dinner with the family, but that night's dinner was very warming and nice :D I hadn't seen my dad laugh so happily for a long time le...

Although not long after that my mom fell sick, and all the problem in this world begin to pop up, at least I should still keep myself together :D AS ONE PIECE T__T

不开心一下子就过去,留下来的一定是美好的回忆 :D

1 条评论:

Monkey 说...

boss hang on! everything will be ok one