三月 14, 2006

Finally..

Finally.. after 2 months and 20 days' waiting, I got my PR approval letter liao, keke... Actually been wanting to become a PR for quite some time le, but last time need to drive in SG very frequently, so decided to postpone..

Now got PR, can apply for a wider variety de jobs... but not now lor, as the agent's condition to apply PR for me is that I must serve at least one more year under the same company... haha, which means I need to work for NCS until at least 2007 de June!

Apart from job, I can finally apply for my own phone line le.. currently my m1 phone is under my aunt de, felt very paiseh keke..

Alas, am standing at a crossroad liao, becoming a PR means I now have the choice to settle down in SG... quite a good choice right? can slowly save money and buy car and flat, then slowly form a family here..

but I always had this plan of eventually returning to malaysia (not necessarily JB, I fancied penang more actually :D), as it was where I was breed and raised.. hmmm, if I commit myself to the work in SG... like bro HS lor, no turning back le :D

if that's the case, then it will be 20 years (at least) till I can fulfil my wish to return to msia to live... haha.. actually not much diff also la, I live in JB only, can go home every week some more :D

But then.. sigh, need to start planning le, buy car? house? buy in jb or here? headache ~__~

^o^ nevertheless i am still happy and grateful for my application to have gone through.. yahoo!~~~~



Me and PY at her company's D&D... haha, my hair style damn orbit, nobody tell me T__T hair got too long and messy till I cannot tahan... went to had them trimmed off yesterday :D now looked better le :D

Oh ya, PY only managed to win an NTUC voucher ($30 de :D, better than nothing lor)




ps: thank you suki for helping me purchasing the webspace, i am still slow at setting up the website >_<

2 条评论:

uncomplicatez 说...

恭喜啊恭喜!我看。。你应该是下一个成家立业的了。。哈哈哈,要成家,当然要先买房子咯。。选在WOODLANDS啦。。这么一来,和STEVENKIK当邻居!办GATHERING容易一点!哇哈哈~回JB也靠近一点嘛!哈哈哈哈哈。。

ps: no nid thnx me.. i stil wana thnx u leh!! =D

cy 说...

hmmmm... you look fatter liao, good good :D

got PR liao, then faster ask for raise get stable job huh~