十二月 14, 2006

When I was small 3

When we were kids, whenever the adults said something, we will treat is as truth... My parent fully exploited this behaviour of us innocent kids...


First, they told me "if you point your fingers towards the moon, your ears will get sliced by God"... that lasted till I was 15 when I accidentally pointed to the moon and remained one piece till the next day :D

Then, they told me "if you cut your nails at midnight, a ghost will appear to scare you to death"... that lasted till I was 18 when I was hit with this question: "What if those working night shifts, they can only cut their nails at midnight how?"

Also, they warned me that "do not swallow the seeds of fruits, wait later a tree will begin growing on your head", I cried and cried for 3 hours after hearing that, thinking my head will become a jungle after swallowing watermelon seedS and grape seedS >_<

大人那么喜欢欺骗我们小孩纯真幼小的心灵哪>_<

没有评论: